1 Queen, 2 Twins
Phoenix West II Unit 209
Oversized 3 Bedroom, 4 Bath Condo
1,950 square feet +\-
Sleeps 10 in beds; 12 total
Direct gulf front condo
What makes this condo so special?!
* This condo is located on the lobby level. You can unload your luggage without ever taking an elevator!
* The unit has a grand, large, ballroom type feel with sweeping 16' ceilings and floor to ceiling windows framing gorgeous views of the shimmering Gulf of Mexico, sugar white beaches, pool and lazy river!!!
* The living room is furnished with comfort in mind!! Two large, plush sofas, oversized chairs, and a 75" flat screen HDTV!
* The kitchen is stocked full of everything you need for cooking and entertaining! You will find bar stools along the kitchen bar.
* The dining room overlooks the Gulf of Mexico!
* All guest bedrooms have private, full bathrooms.
* An extra full fourth bathroom is a thoughtful addition to the floor plan!!
* Super soft, luxury feel bed linens and oversized bath towels found throughout the condo!
* Master Bedroom: beautiful decor; 55" HDTV; and a beautiful master bath with jetted tub, walk in shower and double vanity.
* Guest Bedroom 1: 2 queen sized beds, private bathroom
* Guest Bedroom 2: 1 queen sized bed, twin/twin bunk beds, private bathroom
Phoenix West II Amenities:
* Gulf-front Lazy River water
* Glassed-in Parking
* Dramatic Multi-level Lobbies
* Heated Outdoor Pool and
* Children's Pool
* Heated Indoor pool
* Tennis Courts
* Hot tubs and sauna
* Multi-level Fitness Center
* Wireless Internet Access Throughout
* Large Meeting Rooms
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
Reviewed: Mar 14, 2020
Outstanding property with easy access to beach, pools and amenities. Being on the second floor means no waiting for elevators to get to beach or parking deck. Large patio for early risers to sit and enjoy the sunrise or to have meals anytime. We will be booking again for next year soon.
Reviewed: Mar 8, 2020
We loved everything about this place!! The condo was beautiful, huge, comfortable & clean. We had everything we needed & more. Breathtaking beachfront views & easy/quick to get down there from 2nd floor. The beach itself was incredible - soft white sand that stretched on for miles and clear blue water. Facility pools were awesome for the kids - they really loved the lazy river, water slide and HUGE indoor pool. Owners/property managers were fantastic to deal with. And overall, we just really liked the whole Orange Beach area. You get the laid-back beach town feel without it being too crowded to enjoy (like PCB Florida). We will definitely be going back!
Reviewed: Jan 1, 2020
Reviewed: Dec 13, 2019
Four generations of our family enjoyed relaxing and spending time together in this beautiful, spacious condominium. Everything we needed was there. Our questions were answered immediately. We will definitely use Vrbo again.
Reviewed: Nov 9, 2019
Reviewed: Oct 19, 2019
We had a wonderful stay in this condo! The accommodations were beautiful, Orange Beach was beautiful! Our experience was perfect from beginning to end. We cannot wait to return, and we definitely hope to stay here again.
Reviewed: Sep 21, 2019
Very happy with the condo. Would stay again. Perfect location.
Reviewed: Jul 20, 2019
The condo was very clean, spacious, with lots of amenities. The Keurig coffee maker wasn't working properly and with one phone call, a new one arrived and was set up by a very courteous staff member. I was also very impressed with the security of the location. Overall one of the very best condos I've ever had the pleasure of staying at.
Reviewed: Jun 8, 2019
Our Phoenix West 2 vacation was fantastic!! We loved our condo room 209. Perfect for us, and especially for our 5 little kids. Stairs right across from the room made trips to the beach and pool very easy. No elevator rides. The condo was immaculate. Will definitely be staying again. Loved it.
Reviewed: May 25, 2019
Staff were courteous & helpful. Size & location worked well for my family. With a 3 & 2 year old safety a concern. But not here, 2nd floor was perfect wherever they watched everything from balcony. Parking so convenient as well. Will definitely choose this condo again!
Reviewed: Mar 9, 2019
Loved this property and condo. Great location, kids loved the pools and lazy river. Short walk to beach. The only downfall is the weak cell signal in the building. We would definitely stay here again.
Reviewed: Jan 3, 2019
It was a very nice property- we had everything we needed and more. The children loved the heated pool and view! Highly recommend!
Reviewed: Nov 3, 2018
Girls trip to Orange Beach - this condo is beautiful. Located on the 2nd floor, so convenient to the beach and parking garage. Had fun floating in the lazy river too.
Reviewed: Oct 20, 2018
We had a great time and the place is amazing! We would come back and stay here again!
Reviewed: Oct 6, 2018
I was pleased with HomeAway's response to my questions and needs. The condo was beautiful - clean and well appointed. The location was great and my family enjoyed being at Phoenix West ll. We were disappointed that they closed the pool and lazy river one day (instead of night) for cleaning.
Reviewed: Jun 8, 2018
Everything and everyone PERFECT!! Will be returning
Reviewed: Apr 28, 2018
The condo was just perfect for our family. It had everything we needed and the location was the best! Already planning to return!
Reviewed: Apr 14, 2018
A perfect place with many little attentions and a great team to answer our texts if we need anything. Great amenities (pools, tennis, ...). And these high ceilings : just wow !!!
Reviewed: Feb 1, 2018
Very nice ... all the amenities you need and very clean! Great view of the gulf and the beautiful white sand beach!! Close to all the sights and restaurants of Orange Beach!