2 Double / Fulls
Turquoise Place Unit D1301
Orange Beach, Alabama
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths; 3500 Square Feet +/-
Sleeps up to 14
Alabama Getaway Clean bed guarantee! All beds are dressed with fresh, luxurious sheets AND fresh bedding/quilts/comforters before EVERY rental ! You are guaranteed to have a completely fresh and clean bed!!!
Why trust us with your vacation?
We truly care about guest satisfaction and happiness. We go above and beyond to make sure your vacation is as perfect as possible. Here is how:
* Someone from our staff is available 24/7/365 to assist our guests!
* We have an in-house housekeeping company with professional staff who fully understand our incredibly high cleaning and property care standards. They care as much as we do about you!
*All Clean Bed Program: Completely fresh and clean beds for every guest! We change more than the sheets!
* Pre-arrival inspection: Before you check in, this property will have been inspected by 2 of our employees and one of us (the owners of Alabama Getaway). Peace of mind for you and us!!
What sets this unit apart from other condos in the area:
• Amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico, Cotton Bayou, Perdido Pass, Bayou St John, and the bays beyond!
• Amazing summer kitchen on gulf front wrap around deck with gas grill and sink; Jacuzzi hot tub on the HUGE wrap around, east corner gulf front deck!
• Flat screen HDTV's in every room (all oversized); 65” HDTV in living room with BlueRay with free NetFlix access for instant streaming of thousands of movie titles; iPod doc in living room; free WIFI; and even more!!
*Stream music from Rhapsody, Pandora, Sirius XM, or airplay straight from your phone throughout the condo or control individual rooms on wall mounted touch screens featuring the latest audio technology from Control 4.
• Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors throughout the unit.
• Gourmet kitchen with huge granite island for dining, entertaining or serving.
• Full size Sub Zero refrigerator and full size freezer; bar seating; double dishwashers; Wolf gas 5-burner cook top; Wolf oven, convection microwave oven, and warming drawer.
• Wet bar with ice maker and wine cooler.
• 24' tile throughout all living areas and bathrooms
• Full sized laundry room with front loading washer and dryer and utility sink.
• Dining room is uniquely designed with the curve of the building and along a wall of floor to ceiling windows; providing an unmatchable dining experience with incredible views!
• All new decor - great coastal living, upscale, luxurious decor.
• Two of the guest suites (each with private baths) have a full wall of floor to ceiling windows providing master bedroom type views for your guests – also feature king sized beds.
• Third guest suite is equipped with 2 double beds - can sleep up to 6 with use of air mattresses; also features a 55' HDTV and Wii gaming console!
• Master Bedroom is fit for a king and queen!! Plenty of room with sitting area, desk, and all adjoins the most incredible master bath on the island! Gigantic Jacuzzi jetted and air jetted tub; his/her vanities; water closet with bidet; oversized walk in closet with access to the laundry room; flat screen LCD HDTV; walk in shower with seat, jets, and sprayer.
* All bedrooms access a deck. Master bedroom accesses gulf front deck.
• Hansgrohe upscale plumbing fixtures throughout unit.
• Powder room in foyer.
• High ceilings throughout.
• Oversized living area with ample comfortable seating and a gas fireplace
* Bedding: 2 kings, 1 queen, 2 full beds; 2 queen air mattresses and 2 pull out oversized chairs available for extra sleeping needs. 10 sleep comfortably in beds; 4 others can sleep on air mattresses and 2 on the 2 pull out chairs (in living room); a single sized cot is also available.
Why choose Turquoise Place?
• The newest, most exciting, most interesting gulf front condo along the gulf coast!
• Beautiful architecture full of glass with endless reflections of the turquoise gulf waters and white sandy beaches!
• Private, guarded, and gated for optimal privacy and security.
• The area’s only ‘Green’ building; constant fresh air pumped into building.
• Glamorous entry with 4-story high waterfalls and mosaic walls in the lobbies.
• Six glassed in elevators.
• Fourth floor amenity level featuring; state of the art fitness center overlooking the Gulf of Mexico; sauna; steam room; hot tub; indoor swimming pool overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and with underwater music; access to tennis courts.
• All covered parking – plenty of parking.
• Access to amenities at Turquoise Place D building, including: children’s playground, lazy river.
• Two large adult/family pools; one children’s pool; lush landscaping throughout development.
• Poolside bar and grill.
We, at Alabama Getaway Vacation Rentals, are committed to making sure you have the very best vacation possible!! We make check in super easy, onsite at the condo!! One of us personally checks the condo before every single arrival to make sure everything is ready for our guest!! As one of our guests, you have access to us 24/7 should you need anything, have a question, or see something that we need to immediately take care of! All you have to do is call, text, or email us and we will be there to help!
We look forward to helping you have the most wonderful vacation possible!!!
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
Reviewed: Mar 12, 2020
Everything was clean and as advertised
Reviewed: Mar 5, 2020
This condo is beautiful and sparkling clean! It is very spacious. The patio furniture is comfortable and the balcony is large. The property manager is a dream to work with. Very responsive. I will say that the central heating and cooling is quite complicated to operate but in no way deterred us from a wonderful experience.
Reviewed: Feb 14, 2020
This unit is absolutely beautiful! The views are amazing from every room! The hot tub was relaxing and loved listening to the waves while we were in it. The location is perfect! We very much enjoyed our stay and have already booked another visit.
Reviewed: Jan 27, 2020
We were in need for a relaxing family vacation and this property was perfect. The views from the balconies were wonderful. We watched dolphins and people combing the beach. Every day included a long walk on the beach. And we were able to cook dinner every evening. Everything was nice and clean and more than enough space. We will definitely be back.
Reviewed: Jan 11, 2020
I booked this condo for a week for my birthday and it did NOT disappoint! The amenities for the condo complex were amazing and the condo itself is GORGEOUS! We had some issues with the sound system and hot tub not working properly but the condo management company was so quick to help get any of our issues resolved. They also graciously let us have an early checkin and a late check out. Highly recommended this property to anyone trying to find somewhere big for a group of people to stay! The condo had PLENTY of room and it was everything we could have imagined! We want to book it again in October to come back because we loved it so much!
Reviewed: Dec 16, 2019
Reviewed: Nov 13, 2019
Beautiful and comfortable place! We would love to come back!
Reviewed: Oct 23, 2019
Had a great time
Reviewed: Sep 4, 2019
It was a beautiful condo at a great rate! We will go back!
Reviewed: Aug 3, 2019
The condo is very spacious and well kept. The Turquoise Place property is beautiful as well. The rental owners were also very generous allowing us to check in early and check out late.
Reviewed: Aug 1, 2019
Condo was perfect size for a group of 7 adults, 2 kids. No one felt cramped and living spaces were comfy. Grill & Jacuzzi worked perfectly and the kitchen is perfect for big family dinners. Pool and beach were clean and easily accessible, lots of fun! Deck view is incredible and peaceful for morning coffee or an afternoon nap. But here's the REALLY big deal - the beds in this place are SO comfortable and we didn't run out of hot water for showers once. This is not a hotel stay, it really felt like home for the week. Would highly recommend this rental and would definitely come back.
Reviewed: Mar 23, 2019
Great place! The pics are accurate and the view is fantastic! A couple of things we noted - 1. Our indoor pool at our condo tower was not working for the first three days of our trip (water heater out). However, we were able to use the heated indoor pool in the other tower. 2. The only thing about the room was the remotes to the TVs are worn and need to be replaced. (Not a huge deal to us since we didnt vacation there to watch TV, but could be a little annoying if you did plan on movie nights). Otherwise, great time and experience!
Reviewed: Mar 2, 2019
Absolutely beautiful!! One of the nicest places weve stayed! Thanks for the hospitality! The property is gorgeous! Plenty of things to do without ever leaving the building!
Reviewed: Feb 26, 2019
This property was just as I expected it to be. It served us very well.
Reviewed: Feb 12, 2019
This condo was beautiful and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We had an amazing time and will definitely be staying here again!
Reviewed: Jan 17, 2019
This is a great place! Lots of room, nice dishes, great furniture, especially the beds! Will definitely be back!
Reviewed: Aug 4, 2018
This property layout is perfect and my family so enjoyed it ! There were a few maintenance issues but they were resolved and never put a damper on our vacation ! The open feel and huge balcony was the perfect setting for us !
Reviewed: Jul 15, 2018
Gorgeous and we loved it
Reviewed: May 17, 2018
No doubt best condo I have ever stayed in!! Gorgeous views and plenty of room for a group of people.
Reviewed: Apr 20, 2018
Great views, lovely accommodations
Reviewed: Mar 21, 2018
Everything about this condo is first class. Easily one of the nicest beach condos we have visited. The turquoise place condo complex amenities are first rate as well (indoor pool, gym, steam room, hot tubs, and more). Hope to be back again one day.
Reviewed: Mar 10, 2018
The family and I had a blast. There was 12 of us and plenty of room. The views are amazing and the hot tube really Awsome at sunset. I want to thank the condo management they went above and beyond to help with anything we needed. The views are amazing and the hot tube really Awsome at sunset. I want to thank the condo management they went above and beyond to help with anything we needed. Look forward to staying here in the future!!!
Reviewed: Feb 20, 2018