1 Queen, 1 Double / Full
Turquoise Place Unit C2109
Orange Beach, Alabama
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths; 3504 Square Feet +/-
Sleeps up to 14
Alabama Getaway Clean bed guarantee! All beds in this condo are dressed with fresh, luxurious sheets AND fresh bedding/quilts/comforters before EVERY rental! You are guaranteed to have a completely fresh and clean bed!!!
Why trust us with your vacation?
We truly care about guest satisfaction and happiness. We go above and beyond to make sure your vacation is as perfect as possible. Here is how:
* Someone from our staff is available 24/7/365 to assist our guests!
* We have an in-house housekeeping company with professional staff who fully understand our incredibly high cleaning and property care standards. They care as much as we do about you!
*All Clean Bed Program: The beds in your rental will be dressed with fresh, clean, super soft and luxurious fresh sheets, and each bed gets fresh white quilts and/or comforters for each guest!
* Pre-arrival inspection: Before you check in, this property will have been inspected by 2 of our employees and one of us (the owners of Alabama Getaway). Peace of mind for you and us!!
What sets this property apart from other condos in the area:
• Amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico, Cotton Bayou, Perdido Pass, Bayou St John, and the bays beyond!
• Summer kitchen on gulf front wrap around deck with gas grill and sink; outdoor living area with sofa, loveseat, chairs, coffee table, and 4 seater high top table; and Jacuzzi hot tub on the HUGE wrap around, east corner gulf front deck!
• Flat screen HDTV's in every room (all oversized); HUGE HDTV in living room; free WIFI; and even more!!
• Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors throughout the unit.
• Gourmet kitchen with huge granite island for dining, entertaining or serving.
• Full-size Sub Zero refrigerator and full-size freezer; bar seating for 8; double dishwashers; Wolf gas 5-burner cooktop; Wolf oven, convection microwave oven, and warming drawer.
• Wet bar with ice maker and wine cooler.
• 24' tile throughout all living areas and bathrooms
• Full sized laundry room with front loading washer and dryer and utility sink.
• Dining room is uniquely designed with the curve of the building and along a wall of floor to ceiling windows; providing an unmatchable dining experience with incredible views!
• All new decor - great coastal living, upscale, luxurious decor.
• Two of the guest suites (each with private baths) have a full wall of floor to ceiling windows providing master bedroom type views for your guests – also feature king-sized beds.
• Third guest suite is equipped with 2 double beds - can sleep up to 4
• Master Bedroom is fit for a king and queen!! Plenty of room with sitting area, desk, and all adjoins the most incredible master bath on the island! Gigantic Jacuzzi jetted and air jetted tub; his/her vanities; water closet with bidet; oversized walk-in closet with access to the laundry room; flat screen HDTV; walk-in shower with seat, jets, and sprayer.
* All bedrooms access a deck. Master bedrooms access to the gulf front deck.
• Hansgrohe upscale plumbing fixtures throughout the unit.
• Powder room in the foyer.
• High ceilings throughout.
• Oversized living area with ample comfortable seating (fireplace is inoperable per owner's request).
* Bedding: 3 kings, 1 queen, 1 double bed; 4 air mattresses available for extra sleeping needs. 10 sleep comfortably in beds; 4 others can sleep on air mattresses and someone can sleep on the sofa (it is not a sleeper sofa).
Why choose Turquoise Place?
• The newest, most exciting, most interesting gulf front condo along the gulf coast!
• Beautiful architecture full of glass with endless reflections of the turquoise gulf waters and white sandy beaches!
• Private, guarded and gated for optimal privacy and security.
• The area’s only ‘Green’ building; constant fresh air pumped into the building.
• Glamorous entry with 4-story high waterfalls and mosaic walls in the lobbies.
• Six glassed-in elevators.
• Fourth-floor amenity level featuring; state of the art fitness center overlooking the Gulf of Mexico; sauna; steam room; hot tub; indoor swimming pool overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and with underwater music; access to tennis courts.
• All covered parking – plenty of parking.
• Access to amenities at Turquoise Place D building, including children’s playground, lazy river.
• Two large adult/family pools; one children’s pool; lush landscaping throughout development.
• Poolside bar and grill.
We, at Alabama Getaway Vacation Rentals, are committed to making sure you have the very best vacation possible!! We make check-in super easy, onsite at the condo!! One of us personally checks the condo before every single arrival to make sure everything is ready for our guest!! As one of our guests, you have access to us 24/7 should you need anything, have a question, or see something that we need to immediately take care of! All you have to do is call, text, or email us and we will be there to help!
We look forward to helping you have the most wonderful vacation possible!!!
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
Reviewed: Apr 22, 2020
The unit is spacious and beautifully decorated.
Reviewed: Mar 7, 2020
Weve stayed at the Turquoise many times, but this was our first experience with a 4 bedroom unit. The amount of space was perfect for our family of 8. The condo was beautifully decorated and clean.
Reviewed: Jan 1, 2020
This is absolutely a fantastic property. All bedrooms were comfortable and well appointed. The kitchen was very functional and had every appliance you could want. Views were perfect. We felt right at home.
Reviewed: Dec 15, 2019
Reviewed: Nov 14, 2019
The condo was a dream. Absolutely beautiful and comfortable. We will definitely be back.
Reviewed: Nov 7, 2019
What a lovely property and great location.
Reviewed: Oct 16, 2019
Great condo. Will definitely try to get it again.
Reviewed: Oct 8, 2019
Getting ready to book AGAIN for the 3rd year in a row! Fabulous condo with incredible decor, tons of room, fabulous views. Management is top notch and always super responsive. Our stays here have really been seamless. W cannot recommend enough!!
Reviewed: Sep 12, 2019
What a beautiful place!
Reviewed: Aug 25, 2019
Second year in a row to stay in this fabulous condo. Upscale furnishings and accommodations for our group of adults and two toddlers. Needed a pack n play and they delivered one promptly for us to use. Great experience from beginning to end!
Reviewed: Jul 27, 2019
We continue to stay at this property because its decorated beautifully, incredibly spacious, & managed very well. We love the turquoise place !!
Randall & Keri
Reviewed: Jul 13, 2019
The description of this condo could not have prepared us for its magnificence! The property managers were amazing and awesome to work with in ensuring a most excellent family vacation. We had plenty of room for our very large family. The layout was beautiful, as was the dcor. The beach provided the perfect setting for our family pictures. The pools and lazy river offered fun for adults and kids alike. The kitchen was stocked with everything you could possibly need to prepare for an evening in. We will definitely be booking this place in the future!
Reviewed: May 23, 2019
I cannot say enough about how beautiful this condo is and how accommodating the owner and management is for this property! The place is immaculate and the decor is gorgeous. Had a blast with lots of family and planning again for next year!
Reviewed: May 4, 2019
This weekend has been the best birthday Ive ever had. The condo was beautiful and everybody enjoyed themselves. This condo had everything we needed and was beautifully decorated. We will definitely choose this condo AGAIN!!!
Reviewed: Mar 3, 2019
Gorgeous - so much space to spread out and enjoy the family. Beautiful property.
Reviewed: Jan 11, 2019
This was a great condo on the beach. It was as nice as advertised through the VRBO site and perfect for 4 couples. We enjoyed our long weekend and would definitely come back and stay in this unit again.
Reviewed: Dec 26, 2018
We will definitely rent this space again. It was perfect for us.
Reviewed: Dec 21, 2018
I will book through Alabama Getaway again. Everything went smoothly, and we had quick responses to our questions. Highly recommend the condo and company.
Reviewed: Nov 27, 2018
Gorgeous views, top-shelf furnishings, plenty of space for our family of 6 adults and two children. Master Suite incredible! Huge kitchen has everything and more. Easiest check-in we've ever experienced. Stayed off-season in December, cool and windy as expected, but able to walk the beach and use nice indoor pools and spa. Many restaurants and shops closed, but found some great local spots a few miles away, groceries right down the street. A great experience!
Reviewed: Nov 12, 2018
Ive stayed in many condos between Mississippi and Florida, and this one by four was the best. Very spacious, Very comfortable, with stunning the cooler. We came here for a girls trip and for me to work on my Cajun cook book. We did not want to leave. We will definitely be back. I love the two dishwashers, the kitchen is a chefs dream and it is stocked with height in appliances and utensils . It is fully supplied with stuff in the pantry. The drapes were on an automatic open and clothes rod with remote control. The bar included a wine refrigerator with ice maker that we fully enjoyed. There were only two very minor complaints, the fireplace was not able to be used and when we tried to use the barbecue pit, because of where it was positioned, the north wind blew the flames out. This will not distract us from renting this place again.
Reviewed: Oct 31, 2018
We Loved our stay in this gorgeous home..! The place is amazing and fits every need possible. We took a family of 6 adults and 3 kids. The place is large enough that everyone has plenty of space, bedrooms are awesome, bathrooms are nice, kitchen has more than ample space to cook and hang out. The views are beautiful from every room, and the deck is amazing as well. We loved the Hot Tub on the deck and the grill. The place is so nice, once we got there, we had no desire to leave. We cooked and enjoyed family time. The property is wonderful as well. The indoor pools are nice for cool, rainy weather. We are spoiled now and will most certainly want to come back. I would highly recommend this property. We usually go to The Florida Gulf for beach time, but we may re-think our trip next time and come back to Orange Beach..! The white sand is awesome..!! Thank You for the wonderful accommodations.
Reviewed: Oct 25, 2018
Love this condo, will definitely be back
Reviewed: Oct 19, 2018
I need you interior designers info!!!! We had a wonderful time & would absolutely stay here again!!! If you ever decide to sell let us know!!!
Reviewed: Oct 9, 2018
This is just a GORGEOUS place, plain and simple. They have everything that you could ever need and top quality (even the towels were a nice weight). Truly a home away from home! We have stayed in many million $$ condos, and none have compared to this one. We even looked at some for sale during our stay that were almost twice the market value, and none were decorated as beautifully as this one and they did not have the same view. Even when they had the same floor plan, they just weren't the same! The sun pours in through the windows in the morning due to the angle of the unit, the colors are beyond perfect and it was so spacious. We literally got lost in it LOL. Also, communication was excellent with the owners. Hurricane Michael was in town at the beginning of our stay and they kept us posted on all alerts. If I ever had a question on anything, they were accessible 24/7. We were so pleased that on our last day we booked for the next year. I think this condo is one of the best kept secrets of Gulf Shores, literally! Not sure how the other rental condos think they are going to compete with this one....they have their work cut out for them!
Reviewed: Oct 4, 2018
This was by far the best unit we have ever stayed in at Turquoise Place and weve been coming here for over 10 years!! It was very well appointed and clean. Will definitely be back.