Terms and ConditionsALABAMA GETAWAY VACATION RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. AGREEMENT. The Property Owner (“Owner”) and Tenant hereby agree that the Tenant will rent from the Owner the Property for and during the term set forth and, on the terms, and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
2. PAYMENT. Check or credit card payments are accepted. Additional fees may be added to your reservation if extra items are requested (parking passes, extra cleaning, etc). The Tenant will be responsible for any additional costs to reservations if lodging tax or parking passes change prior for their reservation date range.
3. PARKING. Parking protocol varies between different developments and subdivisions. House rentals do not require parking passes. Phoenix properties require that parking passes be purchased directly by the guest upon arrival. Alabama Getaway will not charge you for parking passes at Phoenix properties. For all other developments requiring purchased parking passes, Alabama Getaway will charge you for one parking pass with your reservation unless more parking passes are requested by you (GUEST). Each development has a restriction on the number of parking passes allowed during different seasons. Most condos only allow 2 parking passes per reservation no matter what size condo. Please contact Alabama Getaway if you need more than 2 parking passes as alternative parking arrangements will be necessary.
All Condos: Cancellations made 30 days or more from arrival date will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival date are at risk of deposit forfeiture unless we are able to re-rent the property at price equal to your reservation. Trip insurance is available. Full refunds are given if mandatory evacuation is ordered for the property location.
All Houses: Cancellations made 60 days or more from arrival date will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival date are at risk of deposit forfeiture unless we are able to re-rent the property at price equal to your reservation. Trip insurance is available. Full refunds are given if mandatory evacuation is ordered for the property location.
5. CHECK-IN. Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check in instructions will be emailed to you upon completion of the following: payment of balance, acceptance of these terms and conditions (payment of balance will indicate your acceptance of these terms), and fulfillment of any other requests made by Alabama Getaway for your reservation. These requests include but are not limited to the following: copy of your driver's license; signing of waiver specific to certain properties; a list of all persons and ages staying at the Property; etc.
6. CHECK-OUT. Check-out time is 10:00 AM (A $50 late checkout fee will be charged if a late checkout request is not approved 24 hours in advance). Please follow property’s check out instructions found in your check in package or Property specific binder. There are no refunds for early check outs.
7. CLEANING. The Condo will be cleaned before your arrival and after your departure. There is no daily cleaning service unless requested by you and additional fee paid. You are required to leave the Property in the same general condition in which you received it: all dishes washed and put away; all trash removed from inside and outside the Property; furniture in same location as you found it originally.
8. WHAT WE SUPPLY. The condo is fully furnished and includes bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, bath towels, wash cloths, hand towels, kitchen towels, bathmats, a fully equipped kitchen, and a washer and dryer. The condo is re-provisioned each year at the beginning of the rental season; however, we make no guarantee that all items will remain in the condo during your rental. Please contact us if you feel something is missing that should be there.
9. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING. Please bring your personal toiletry items including hair dryers, beach towels, food and any other consumables. One round of toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, dish washing detergent, and laundry detergent is provided; please bring extras.
10. PROHIBITIONS. All of the following are strictly prohibited, and violating any of these prohibitions will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rent:
a. Pets (except at certain pet friendly properties where a signed pet waiver is required);
b. Smoking inside the property;
c. Occupancy exceeding maximum occupancy allowed;
d. Possession, provision or use of illegal drugs;
e. Possession, provision, or use of alcoholic beverages by or to persons under the age of 21;
f. Causing damage to the property, development amenities, or any neighboring properties;
g. Holding large parties;
h. Excessive noise before 8AM or after 9PM;
i. Violation of local, state, or federal law;
j. Groups comprised of parties under the age of 25. You must be 25 years old or older to rent any of our properties. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. TENANT’S LIABILITY TO OWNER. In the event of any damage (other than normal wear and tear), loss or theft to any of Owner’s property during Tenant’s rental of the Condo, Tenant shall be liable to, and shall make immediate payment to Owner or compensation for such damage, loss, or theft.
13. OWNER’S RIGHT OF ENTRY AND RIGHT TO INSPECTION. Owner and owner’s property manager, Alabama Getaway, reserve the right to enter and inspect the property with no notice at any time during the Tenant’s rental term.
14. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. Tenant fully releases, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, the Owner and the Owner’s agents (Alabama Getaways INC), representatives, principals, members, employees, officers, and directors, from and against any loss, damage or expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred or suffered by or threatened against the Owner or any of the foregoing in connection with or as a result of any claim for personal injury, property damage, property loss or theft or otherwise brought by or on behalf of Tenant, other occupants or invitees of Tenant or any third party, person, firm or corporation as a result of or related to or in connection with the Tenant’s rental of the Condo. Owner cannot be responsible for any of the Tenant’s (or other occupants) valuables, cash, or personal property during the rental term or thereafter left at the rental condo. By agreeing and accepting the terms of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to be financially responsible for all damages, theft, and excessive cleaning, as well as legal fees incurred by Owner, as a result of litigation to collect for damages. Please contact Alabama Getaway immediately if something is accidentally broken or if something is found to be missing so it can be replaced as soon as possible. Tenant will be liable for an additional cleaning fee to remove smoke odors if smoking occurs inside the Property
a. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior understandings, agreements, or representations by or between the parties, written or oral, to the extent they related in any way to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may be amended only by an expressed written agreement agreed to by both tenant and owner/owner’s representative.
b. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Tenant may not assign this Agreement except on the express prior written consent by Owner/Owner’s Representative.
c. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. d. Tenant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Baldwin County, Alabama for the resolution of any disputes or other matters pertaining to or relating to this Agreement.
PAYMENT OF FINAL RENTAL BALANCE INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT BY THE TENANT.
ALABAMA GETAWAY VACATION RENTALS
4851 Wharf Pkwy, Ste D208, Orange Beach, AL 36561 (Physical)
P.O. Box 904 Orange Beach, AL 36561 (MAILING)