Featured Vacation RentalSpectacular Views, Incredible Luxury, Beautiful Decor! 4/4.5 Corner Condo at Turquoise Place!
Property Code: Grand Pointe 601
Oversized 3/3 Orange Beach Condo - Overlooking Perdido Pass and Gulf of Mexico!
Contact Manager for Availability
Large deck, Sleeps up to 10! Indoor pool, outdoor pool, beautiful beach!!
This luxury, 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo is being rented at 2 bedroom prices. Take a look at pictures and read desciption below..you will love vacationing in this condo!
Special Condo Features!
* One of the largest 3 bedroom floor plans on the island!
* 3 spacious bedrooms with private baths;
* Large living, dining, kitchen area overlooking Perdido Pass and the Gulf of Mexico;
* Large tiled waterfront deck;
* High ceilings, 8’ doors, granite counters in kitchen, wet bar with ice maker;
* Flat screen HDTV’s in living room and all bedrooms (all with cable boxes for extra channels and DVD players);
* Plush, comfortable furniture;
* Full equipped kitchen;
* Large master suite (access deck);
* Master bath features: double vanity; walk in shower; large, jetted garden tub.
* Queen mattress available and sofa add 3 more sleeping spaces.
Why you will love Grand Pointe!
Located on one of the most beautiful areas of Orange Beach! Grand Pointe was built on the very last lot before Perdido Pass. The development borders Perdido Pass to the east and the Gulf of Mexico to the south. This gives owners and guests access to so much more than your typical gulf front condo development! Every morning you will watch fishing boats make their way into the gulf as the sun rises over the crystal clear, turquoise waters of Perdido Pass and Alabama Point – it is BEAUTIFUL!! The boardwalk to the beach is accessed in the pool area of Grand Pointe…it is full of sand dunes, crabs, sea shells and other beach treasures! The boardwalk leads you to the shimmering white shores of the Gulf of Mexico!! There you will find umbrellas and beach chair rentals and plenty of beach and surf fun!! Grand Pointe is located just east of Perdido Beach Resort…take a troll over to the resort to enjoy a refreshing drink at the pool side bar or dinner at wonderful Voyagers…the best part is afterwards, you get to escape back to the tranquil setting of Grand Pointe. Just north of the development, directly across Perdido Beach Blvd, you will find San Roc Cay Marina and Shops…a wonderful, waterfront commercial development with 4 restaurants, endless (great) shopping, boat rentals, and fishing charters!
All rooms are furnished with beautiful top of the line furniture. This condo sleeps nine/ten people (one king, one queen, one full, one queen sized air mattress for two more, and sofa can sleep one).
The fully equipped kitchen and wet bar with ice-maker have all the comforts of home. The condo is equipped with TV’s and DVD players.
It’s all here! White Sugar Sand Beach, Surfing, Fishing, Golf courses, Restaurants, Great Shopping, and plenty of places to entertain children.
Other reasons you will love vacationing at Grand Pointe:
* Huge gulf and Perdido Pass side pool with a large sundeck and an outdoor hot tub!
* Indoor pool with all glass on the east side overlooking Perdido Pass – yes, a sunny indoor pool!!
* Indoor hot tub, sauna/steam rooms, fitness center, and bathrooms off these areas.
* Private and gated gulf side development;
* Two elevators:
* Low density development, less crowded than so many!!!
* Walk about 50 feet from the development to the jetty and enjoy some of the best fishing in the area.
* Short drive to area golf course, family fun (amusement parks, zoo, water park, mini golf), night life, wonderful gulf coast restaurants (walk to several), and shopping!!
Contact Manager for Availability
Rental Rates and Seasons: (USD)
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.